This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Stuto Foot Specialist Podiatry
Brooklyn - Heights, NY 11201
Call For Pricing
|08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
08:00 AM - 12:30 PM
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Immediate appointments available for emergencies.
We accept most Major Plans (call our staff for questions (718) 624-7537
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Dr. Stuto performing a computerized digital X-ray
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Diagnostic X-ray digital format [CD available upon request]
- Diagnostic Fluoroscan digital format [evaluation joint motion-useful for removal foreign bodies/surgical procedures]
- Noninvasive vascular testing to rule out when needed PAD [peripheral arterial disease]
- Nerve conduction testing
- Diabetic shoe program
- Casting for custom bracing
- Computerized digital gait analysis for Orthotic devices
- Additional treatments associations:
- --utilizing treatment associations in office/off-site: Pinpoint Laser, Extracorporal
- Shockwave Therapy, Platelet rich plasma injection.
- --utilizing treatments offsite: for wound care centers with hyperbaric oxygen, MRl evaluation for soft tissue/bone disorders. Utilizing, when needed, Bone Stimulator device to aid in fracture healing. Surgical treatment consideration of absorbable fixation utilization when possible. Platelet rich plasma injection consideration when necessary.