All our professionals at Joseph Stuto DPM maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Joseph Stuto D.P.M.
Brooklyn, NY PodiatristJoseph Stuto D.P.M.
Dr. Stuto teaches residence where he trains resident physicians in foot and ankle surgery. He has also helped prepare candidates for board certification in multiple podiatric subspecialties. The doctor is also affiliated with the NYU, Brooklyn Hospital Center, New York Community Hospital, Mamonidies Hospital, NY Methodist Hospital, and SUNY Bay Ridge.
The doctor's roots are firmly planted in the community. He was raised in Carrol Gardens, attended local schools. He received his undergraduate degree from Long Island University. He has cared for the families of the International Longshoremen's Association. Dr. Stuto also serves as an NYPD honorary police surgeon.
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Diplomate American Board of Primary Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Foot Orthopedist
- American Association of Medical Foot Specialist
New Future Dr. Joseph Stuto, Jr. coming September 2017
- Janine Gallego
- Anna Palacios