Posts for tag: zoo tour
With the lockdown situation taking a toll on everyone, it is not uncommon to hear people being mentally stressed, overworked, exhausted, and even frustrated.
With boredom kicking in, the situation becomes worse. However, there are a number of places that are offering a whiff of fresh air by arranging virtual tours for their visitors.
If you are missing art and animals in your life, here is a list of places that will rejuvenate you and bring you back in touch with your creative spirit:
- The National Aquarium—Feel the thrill of experiencing ocean life from the tropics to the tundra at this exciting landmark.
- The Atlanta Zoo is offering live streaming of the pandas at their facility. These adorable creatures are sure to light you up any given day.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium lets you explore the habitats via online footage of this breath-taking aquarium.
- The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History—360 degree tours are always exciting. Combine that with all the exhibits of this facility; you will experience natural history all around you.
- The Cincinnati Zoo shares its live feed on Facebook for their Home Safari. Don’t miss out on this fun-filled experience.
Staying indoors can affect your physical health, as well. If you are concerned or feel that you need assistance with any foot or ankle problems, contact your podiatrist right away.
At Stuto Foot Specialist Podiatry, Dr. Joseph Stuto is an expert in treating a range of foot conditions such as sports injuries and other wounds, diabetic foot issues, toe deformities, arthritis, nail fungus, arch problems, muscle sprains, and stress fracture, heel pain and more. Contact our two offices in Brooklyn, NY, at (718) 624-7537 or (718) 567-1403 for more information. We are here for you. Stay safe and healthy always!